Flexi Radiology Technologist - Wkd Evenings - COA
This job posting is no longer active.
- Birmingham, AL
- Diagnostic Radiology
- On-call/Flexi - Evening shift - 1 pm-9:30 pm - saturday and sunday
- Allied Health
- Req #: 315158
A Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist is responsible for providing technical support to the Pediatric Imaging Diagnostic Division through the performance of radiological examinations and appropriate patient care.
Graduate from an approved AMA school of Radiologic Technology required.
Pediatric experience preferred.
Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
ARRT Certified or Registry eligible. Certification must be obtained within three months of hire.
Children's of Alabama is...
- the only free-standing pediatric hospital in Alabama
- ranked in US News and World Report's Best Children's Hospital edition
- a top employee in Alabama, with more than 5000 employees
- A world class cancer center, treating more than 90 percent of all cancer and blood disorders in Alabama
We offer salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Multiple medical insurance options for YOUR needs, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off and extended illness benefits
- on site Near and Dear Center for children up to age 6
- tuition reimbursement
- health savings, day care savings and lots of local discounts for our great employees!