Staff Nurse Float Pool
- Birmingham, AL
- Main Campus Children's of Alabama
- Nursing Support Services
- Full-time - Evening/Night shift - 7p-7a - M-Sun
- Req #: 313263
• The Staff Nurse is a professional nurse who, with minimal supervision, assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for patients/families on assigned units.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Diploma, associate (ADN), bachelor (BSN) or masters (MSN) in nursing degree with at least two years of recent pediatric nursing experience required.
Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- • Current RN license in the State of Alabama.
- • Current BLS certification.