Office Assistant - Pediatrics - Pinson, AL
- Pinson, AL
- Pediatrics East Deerfoot
- Full-time - Day shift - 7:45a - 5:00p - Mon - Fri with rotating weekdends
- Req #: 314591
Office Assistant Level II: Three or more years of medical office experience required.
Office Assistant Level I: One or more years of medical office experience required.
Children's of Alabama is...
- the only free-standing pediatric hospital in Alabama
- ranked in US News and World Report's Best Children's Hospital edition
- a top employee in Alabama, with more than 5000 employees
- A world class cancer center, treating more than 90 percent of all cancer and blood disorders in Alabama
We offer salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Multiple medical insurance options for YOUR needs, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off and extended illness benefits
- on site Near and Dear Center for children up to age 6
- tuition reimbursement
- health savings, day care savings and lots of local discounts for our great employees!