MRI Technologist - Days Children's of Alabama Featured Job
- Birmingham, AL
- Main Campus Children's of Alabama
- Full-time - Day/Evening shift - 10:30 a - 6 p - M-F
- Allied Health
- Req #: 314155
Provides healthcare services utilizing MRI imaging technology to assist in the medical diagnosis. Completes MRI procedures in accordance with established protocols, producing images for interpretation by or at the request of a licensed physician. Exercises professional judgment in the performance of services and maintains a demeanor complimentary to the medical ethics. Provides patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure. As a MRI technologist you must carry out specific responsibilities of your job, plus vision of the hospital – A BETTER CHILDHOOD FOR ALL CHILDREN.
As an MRI technologist, you must carry out the specific responsibilities of your job, plus the vision of the hospital - A BETTER CHILDHOOD FOR ALL CHILDREN. To accomplish the overall hospital mission you must exhibit integrity, team work, innovation, and commitment to personal development and a commitment to children.
Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology.
Two years of Diagnostic Imaging experience required. Two years of MRI imaging experience preferred
Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
ARRT Registered in Radiology required. ARRT Registered in MRI within 12 months of hire date.
Children's of Alabama is...
- the only free-standing pediatric hospital in Alabama
- ranked in US News and World Report's Best Children's Hospital edition
- a top employee in Alabama, with more than 5000 employees
- a world class cancer center, treating more than 90 percent of all cancer and blood disorders in Alabama
We offer salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Multiple medical insurance options for YOUR needs, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off and extended illness benefits
- on site Near and Dear Center for children up to age 6
- tuition reimbursement
- health savings, day care savings and lots of local discounts for our great employees!