Staff Nurse Special Care Unit
- Birmingham, AL
- Main Campus Children's of Alabama
- Critical Care Special Care Unit
- Full-time - Evening/Night shift
- Req #: 312611
• The Staff Nurse is a professional nurse who, with minimal supervision, assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for patients/families on assigned units.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Diploma, Associate (ADN), Bachelor (BSN) or Masters (MSN) in Nursing degree with at least one year of recent clinical nursing experience.
Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- • Current RN license in the State of Alabama.
- • Current BLS certification.