Supply Chain Analyst - Children's of Alabama
This job posting is no longer active.
- Birmingham, AL
- Main Campus Children's of Alabama
- Supply Chain Admin
- Full-time - Day shift
- Non Clinical Professional
- Req #: 312261
This position is responsible for solely maintaining the ERP item master, departmental ordering templates, and departmental Par Locations. This role will act as primary liaison among coordinators of other interfaced systems. The Supply Chain Analyst will perform data analysis, comparing data, and downloading changes needed to the item master and contract module. This position partners with departmental leadership to understand and analyze supply chain information to help make data driven decisions. The Supply Chain Analyst supports all Supply Chain Systems. The Supply Chain Analyst works with the Supply Chain Contract Manager to maintain and monitor all activities of the item master and contract module to resolve any issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Assure the data integrity of the MMIS System at COA.
- Manages the COA Item Master and all functions associated with it.
- Facilitate and monitor all daily, weekly, and month end processes with Supply Chain and Finance.
- Build and maintain the departmental ordering templates and Pars.
- Analyze large files of data from MMIS System and provide succinct reports to departments for decision making. Provide data for regular audits of ERP system.
- Accountable for standard and ad hoc reports and gather and analyze data related to their areas of interest.
- Produce and analyze data for process improvement – assist with process improvement initiatives as needed.
- Assist Contract Manager with routine business reviews and contract maintenance.
- Assist the Central Distribution department with data auditing and process improvements.
- Work with the Value Analysis Manager on data for standardization opportunities and item utilization reviews.
- Develop standardized and rigorous approach to supply chain and financial analyses
- Primary liaison with the IT department for testing and project implementation.
- All other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications/Education/ Knowledge, skills and ability (Experience)
- BS or BA Degree in Supply Chainor related business field required; or demonstrated work experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Supply Chain or related field.
- Must have ability to review/analyze data to drive decision making, to include use of appropriate tools (Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.). Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.