Business Office Assistant
This job posting is no longer active.
- Birmingham, AL
- Main Campus Children's of Alabama
- CBH PHP IOP
- Full-time - Day shift
- Req #: 312189
- Job Summary
- Responsible for insurance verification and obtaining precertification for patients referred to the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Behavioral Health Programs; performs scheduling, discharge, coding, and charge entry for the PHP/IOP program. Provides general office support to PHP/IOP program staff, patients, families, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years prior experience in clerical or office work required with emphasis on financial or insurance related work, preferably in a medical setting.
- Successful completion of medical terminology course preferred.
- CPT/ICD10 Coding experience preferred.
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries