Renal Dialysis Nurse Specialist Featured Job
This job posting is no longer active.
- Birmingham, AL
- Main Campus Children's of Alabama
- Renal Dialysis
- Full-time - Day shift - 3-4 days/wk; Tues-Mon work week;M/W/F 6:30a-5:00p and T/Th 8:30a-4:30p; On-call Required - M/W/F 6:30a-5:00p and T/Th 8:30a-4:30p w/ on call
- Req #: 311043
- Job Summary
- The Staff Nurse is a professional nurse who, with minimal supervision, assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for patients/families on assigned units. New Hires are initially hired into a staff nurse role and after successfully completing the dialysis unit orientation process and remaining in good standing for 6 months, they are eligible to promote into the Nurse Specialist role.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Diploma, associate (ADN), bachelor (BSN) or masters (MSN) in nursing degree with at least one year of recent clinical nursing experience.
- 1 year nursing experience preferred
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Current RN license in the State of Alabama
- Current BLS certification
Additional InformationMain Campus Children's of Alabama