Pediatric Psychology Fellow
- Birmingham, AL
- Main Campus Children's of Alabama
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Ireland Center
- Full-time - Day shift - 8a-5p (40 hours a week) - Monday-Friday
- Clinical Professional
- Req #: 310548
- Provide behavioral health consultation and liaison services to patients in the acute care medical facility of CoA which may include individualized behavioral therapy to patients and education and support services to families to assist them in understanding, accepting and adhering to recommendations of the health care team.
- Provide outpatient follow-up care to children as referred by the pediatric psychology service.
- Engage in behavioral health process improvement and program development
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology
- Completed APA approved internship in clinical or pediatric psychology
- Experience in the field of child and adolescent behavioral health
- Knowledge of diagnostics, principles of behavior change and family systems
Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Professional licensure in the state of Alabama in the area of specialty is expected within 2 months after hiring. If licensed in another state, must pursue licensure within the state of Alabama.