Receiving and Warehouse Rep - Days - Children's of AL
- Birmingham, AL
- Central Distribution
- Full-time - Day shift - 6 am - 2:30 pm - M-F
- Service Maintenance
- Req #: 317735
- Responsible for the physical receipt, verification, and delivery of shipments of supplies and/or equipment to all areas of CHS campus as directed by the Receiving Manager or Receiving Supervisor.
Licensure, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Valid Alabama driver’s license.
- Previous work experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Physically receive, inspect, and verify incoming shipments at Receiving Dock.
- Load carts with supplies and materials to be delivered to various departments.
- Deliver supplies and equipment received to various departments and obtain a departmental signature on every delivery.
- Deliver expedited shipments on a priority basis.
- Retrieve equipment, supplies, or records from departments and transport to warehouse.
- Retrieve equipment, supplies, or records from warehouse and transport to departments.
- Drive Materials Management vehicle as needed.
- Perform housekeeping duties sufficient to maintain the Receiving Dock and Warehouse as clean and safe work areas
- Perform other related tasks as may be necessary for the effective and efficient function of the Receiving and Warehouse areas.
Additional InformationMain Campus Children's of Alabama