- Birmingham, AL
- Central Transportation
- Full-time - Night shift - 11pm-7:30am - Monday-Friday w/ rotating weekends and holidays
- Patient Care Support
- Req #: 317348
- Job Summary
- Responsible for performing various activities to meet transportation needs in a safe and efficient manner.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One year customer service experience preferred. Application should show a steady and stable work history. Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English. Previous healthcare experience preferred.
- Driver's License with a good driving record preferred. Must be able to use a two-way radio to communicate with the dispatcher.
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Valid driver's license preferred
Additional InformationMain Campus Children's of Alabama